激情
积分
注册时间
2009-3-14
最后登录
2015-6-2
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-11-17 21:22:35 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
I'm so glad you made time to see meHow's life? Tell me how's your familyI haven't seen them in a whileYou've been good, busier than everSmall talk, work and the weatherYour guard is up and I know whyBecause the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mindYou gave me roses and I left them there to dieSo this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin youWishin I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn around and make it all rightI go back to December all the timeThese days I haven't been sleepinStayin up playing back myself leavinWhen your birthday passed and I didn't callThen I think about summer all the beautiful timesI watched you laughin from the passenger sideAnd realized I loved you in the fallAnd then the cold came the dark days when fear crept into my mindYou gave me all your lovin all I gave you was goodbyeSo this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin youWishin I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn around and change my own mindI go back to December all the timeI miss your tan skin, your sweet smileSo good to me so rightAnd how you held me in your arms that September nightThe first time you ever saw me cryMaybe this is wishful thinkinProbably mindless dreaminIf we loved again I swear I'd love you rightI'd go back in time and change it but I can'tSo if the chain is on your door I understandThis is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to DecemberIt turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin youWishin I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn around and make it all rightI go back to December turn around and change my own mindI go back to December all the timeall the time

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2010-4-7
最后登录
2011-3-6
发表于 2010-11-20 19:41:41 |只看该作者
貴都不說了,問題是下不了