仙来居伴奏网

标题: A Little Bit Longer - Jonas Brothers [打印本页]

作者: deanwan    时间: 2013-4-14 22:54:44     标题: A Little Bit Longer - Jonas Brothers

本帖最后由 deanwan 于 2013-4-14 22:57 编辑

[attach]567308[/attach]

所属专辑:《A Little Bit Longer》

所属公司:Hollywood Records

歌曲标签:teen pop伤感死亡金属yearningconfident

歌词A Little Bit LongerJonas Brothers
Got the news todayBut they said I had to stayA little bit longer and I'll be fine
When I thought it'd all been donewhen I thought it'd all been saidA little bit longer and I'll be fineBut you don't know what you got till it's goneAnd you don't know what it's like to feel so lowAnd everytime you smile you laugh you glowYou don't even know (no, no)You don't even know
All this time goes byStill no reason whyA little bit longer and I'll be fine
Waiting on a cureBut none of them are sureA little bit longer and I'll be fineBut you don't know what you got till it's goneAnd you don't know what it's like to feel so lowAnd everytime you smile you laugh you glowYou don't even know (no, no)You don't even know (no, no)You don't even know (no, no)
But you don't what you got till it's gone,And you don't know what it's like to feel so low, yeahAnd everytime you smile you laugh you glowYou don't even know! No!
You don't even know! No!
So I'll wait till kingdom comeAll the highs and lows are goneA little bit longer and I'll be fine
I'll be... fine

欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://www.xianlai88.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2